Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rain Rain...

...STAY FOREVER!!
These boys LOVE cucumbers. These beauties are from Grandma Jane's garden, they snuck into the fridge together and went to town. When I went in search of my two quiet boys, camera in hand because when they're quiet it usually means trouble, this is what I see.
I love the rain. Always have, always will. If I had my way it would storm EVERYDAY! Ok. Maybe just 4 times a week, that way the boys wouldn't revolt and destroy the house.
Wyatt was sleeping during the storm so he is absent from photos and really missed out.
Jim came home from work while we were out enjoying the storm. As you can see Sawyer LOVES his daddy.




As soon as the thunder died down he was out there splashing around in little kid heaven.

I am always impressed with his building skills. I figured I'd show them off. He loves his blocks and is always making what he calls "new house" and then putting his cars and animals in these new houses. Very impressive...I know.

Ahhh my little contortionist. I find him in the oddest place sometimes. I think he got really bored while I was updating the blog. At least it wasn't markers again.



I like this video because at the end of it there is a loud thunder (that you can't hear well over the rain) and Sawyer gets really scared and comes running back to me telling the thunder "no! no!"

He never stops "talking", one of these days we might understand it all. For now, it's Chinese.

I'm really trying to get a good video of Wyatt walking. No luck so far. This is the best I've got. But I'll keep trying because I love when babies first start walking and they do it with arms up in the air looking like a monkey.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

becks, he sounds like he's talking so much better! I can totally understand him! Rain is a great entertainer:)

Denise said...

Do you remember playing in the rain in South Africa? It was always warm and you guys would go out in your swim suits and just run around. And I love that your boys love cucumbers - me too!

pat,lyll,jadyn,maddux,bodey said...

you guys played in the rain too! i should have known.... were too much alike