Well. He is now a one year old. I can't believe how fast this year has flown. It also means that we've been in Kansas just over a year, and that too seems unreal. We had Jane and Ed here for a little family birthday party and it was fun to just relax with them and watch the boys...well, maybe not relax, but at least have other adults around to talk too! :)
I'm pretty sure Sawyer enjoyed the cake WAY more than Wyatt. These two were a sticky mess after.
Ghetto homemade hats.
This is one of my favorite faces that Wyatt makes. It's a mix between annoyance, frustration, and amusement. And perhaps a little boredom too.
Sawyer saw me walking with the camera and stopped me and said "mom, take picture train sawyer" and sat there and smiled for me?!! I almost died of shock. Usually it's IMPOSSIBLE to get anything but a blur as he runs by.
I don't know how the game got started, but for some reason my boys (jim included) think it's really funny to fake sneeze and act like it got all over their faces. ??? Wyatt, when his mouth isn't too full, takes part also. Here is just a little peek at the nerdiness.
And of course, what would this post be without a little video of the birthday boy (and brother) eating cake? Wyatt wasn't really into it...he'd rather eat veggies. Weirdo.
4 comments:
Such cute boys. All last week I was thinking about Wyatt's birthday - and then totally spaced it! Sorry. Good thing he is only 1 and will not hold it against me for life! See you guys next week!!!
happy birthday wyatt! how was the cup cake was it hard to make?
I like the giant cupcake. Alta was the same with her 1 yr cake, if only they'd stay that way...
Cute boys! Love the big cupcake.
Post a Comment