Yes. It's been a while. We've been REALLY busy with this move. For some reason my boys have decided to turn into little devils instead of the angels they usually are...they yell at me ALL DAY, for no reason. Awesome. So, needless to say it's taking me FOREVER to get the house unpacked and put together. Soon though. I have been tempted to put a post on craigslist: FOR SALE 2 boys. $1. For the set. Anyone reading this interested?
LOVE the new house though! I don't feel like I'm going to be shot at going out to my yard. Oh, and the boys are now sharing a room...not from lack of space by any means...it's just good for them. Though, I might have a nervous breakdown if Sawyer doesn't stop getting into bed with Wyatt and pretending he's in the WWF...(and no my kids have never seen that, just trying to paint you a picture) There is a lot to do to make the house our home but we'll eventually get there. I'll get some pictures posted soon. My poor husband has been SO BUSY with work and school that he was just barely able to get the computer up for me. Thanks babe!
By the way. I'm going to be in Utah next month for like, 3 weeks or more and I am SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!! I miss the mountains and the dry heat. Oh. AND my mom and dad!! :) Can't wait to see everyone out there! I'll get pics on the next post!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago
4 comments:
Moving is always such a pain! Hope your little devils turn back into little angels soon. :)
Can't wait to see you!!!
I miss seeing pics of the boys! Glad you are moved:)
There must be something in the air...or maybe it's just about moving to a new house that creates the need for wrestle mania? I've got the same going on.
I'll be looking for pics! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment