Saturday, November 6, 2010

We Love the Zoo...

...Especially when it's free! The zoo in Great Bend is. And It's a really great one too. Ok. The pictures are out of order.
First. Here are some shoes I re-made. As you can see, the one on the left was starting to lose some of the beads and what not...so, I took an old racy, I mean lacy, lingerie and covered that bad boy up. (after removing the beading) The bra part of the lingerie was red...so I cut it up in little circles, burned the edges so they curled and made little flowers! Cute, huh? Then to add my own personal touch I added a fun button. I love Mod Podge.





Now. On to the zoo. I believe Wyatt was watching Sawyer do something... I just can't remember what. He looks a bit worried though.

I cut my own bangs the other night. I got bored. So I just did it. The wind is blowing them, but you can kinda see. I like them. I made them thick and spunky...kinda like this actress that I love.

I think the boys enjoyed running and jumping off the tables the most.



Though they did like the black bears.

And the lion. When we saw the real lions they both started roaring at them. Should have taken a video...

I'm not sure what this is. But Sawyer LOVED it. Probably because it looks like a dinosaur.



And I'm sorry. But how cute are my boys?!

So does this mean he's going to be like 8 feet tall when he's full grown?!

You can kind of hear Wyatt over Sawyer. They often try to out-do the other. It gets REALLY loud in our home.



I told you. They had more fun on the tables. We're still taking bets on who will end up in the E.R. first...awful, I know.

Well. We had lots of fun. Not many more nice days left. I'm going to need to get REALLY creative this winter. If anyone has some great ideas I'd really appreciate it!!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Bekah, I love the shoes! You are so creative. And how do you look so cute and put together with two little kids? I know when you guys were little, I looked like I could barely get myself dressed in the mornings! Cute family - love you guys.

Ken said...

Thanks for the sharing these great pictures. I assume you stopped the last video because you had to run and save Wyatt's life. Have fun with all the ER visits--it is only a matter of time. Love you all.

Jamie said...

Come on?! Shoes! You are totally amazing! My brain does not even work that way!
And yes your boys are the cutest, but I bet mine could take them in the loudest contest :)

Alisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisa said...

Sorry, I was trying to say, I love that your lingerie is on your shoes, and yes your boys are very, very cute!:)