Here he is showing us his muscles...
These boys were up really late the night we got these glow in the dark jammies just looking at themselves and each other.
But this year I put glow in the dark sticks on their spikes! And I had 2 dragons instead of 1. But Sawyer loves dragons right now...seen How to Train Your Dragon? Well, he has.

You can kinda see the glowing...we're inside in this picture. I got lazy on Wyatt's...Sawyers glowsticks are actually following the up and down of the spikes...it took too long.

Wyatt was only 3 months last Halloween. This time he was RUNNING down the sidewalks!

I felt sad watching Sawyer. He's just seeming so grown-up these days. He is finally using sentences AND he starts pre-school in a couple weeks...where has the time gone?!

You can kinda see the glowing...we're inside in this picture. I got lazy on Wyatt's...Sawyers glowsticks are actually following the up and down of the spikes...it took too long.
Wyatt was only 3 months last Halloween. This time he was RUNNING down the sidewalks!
I felt sad watching Sawyer. He's just seeming so grown-up these days. He is finally using sentences AND he starts pre-school in a couple weeks...where has the time gone?!
Next Halloween will be EVEN BETTER! They will both be old enough to know what to do and what's going on. But it was a lot of fun tonight. Love these boys.
And no. Jim and I are lame. We didn't dress up.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!

4 comments:
those pajamas are adorable! and so are their costumes! i cant believe you made them! im jealous. there is a wind turbine site opening in st george next year. we should all move back to utah!
I love the skeletons/dragons! They are so so cute!
Cute dragons! Love the glow in the dark, wish they could trick or treat at my house!
What cute dragons. Those boys are changing too fast. We need to see them.
Post a Comment