Yay for Jim!! He was able to get my computer up and running so now I can bore everyone with a bunch of videos! There are actually a lot...it's mainly for the grandparents.
Moving day! December 1st we packed up and said good-bye to our "box"!
This was a little over a month ago...Sawyer LOVED getting Wyatt up in the mornings. Now unfortunately Wyatt wakes up earlier than him so I don't get to see the pure little boy joy on Sawyers face. Plus, I don't get to sleep in till 9....I don't know why I even bother with baby gates, they obviously don't stop him. Oh, and our house was FREAZING! Hence the snowsuit...
Wearing dads coat...it's the first thing he wanted as soon as Jim walked through the door.
This was yesterday.
I love watching these two interact...they just love each other so much. For now.
I know this is a lot of Blankinship boys but I just wanted to get caught up so I don't have to deal with it anymore. Miss everyone!
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
4 months ago
5 comments:
Yay, i'm glad you finally got those up! Alta will be so excited to watch them after her nap today.
Those boys are so cute together, and Wyatt is such a little talker! That's hilarious that Sawyer can open those baby gates...
Bekah, I love following your blog! Your boys are soooooo cute Love Aunt Shirlene
Cute beyond words! Thank you Jim for getting the computer fixed. I think Wyatt has "dada" down really well. Now for the "mama". Love those boys.
They are so cute, I love the jacket!
That Wyatt is such a cutie.
Post a Comment