Saturday, July 16, 2011

FOURTH OF JULY!!!

We had lots of fun this fourth. One of the reasons being that Leah and her family came for a visit on their way back to Chicago...pictures on post after this one....
I don't have to many pictures of the actual 4th of July. I was to busy comforting Wyatt who HATED the loud noises...or making sure Sawyer didn't blow off a finger helping Jim light everything.
This is, I think, like the only picture of him not looking totally terrified. He's just checking out all the new teeth that have FINALLY come in.

This boy. He's so like Jim. He LOVED lighting things on fire and blowing things up. Great.
By the way. You like his shirt? Yeah. I made that. Took me WAY to long cutting out that tiny little USA and then sewing it on.
We found this little car in the garbage pile at someones house....sweet...just too bad it's not a two seater. They fight ALL THE TIME over it. I'm really thinking the reason it was in the garbage pile was because the poor mom couldn't stand all the yelling anymore...
My favorite though...Wyatt holding on for dear life on the roof of it while Sawyer drives as fast as he can trying to shake him off.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hooray! New posts. So glad to see photos and to hear what is going on with you guys. The bat story is classic!! I can just hear you and Leah screaming. I love and miss you guys so much.