Because the Allred family came into town.
Leah and I have known each other for 20 plus years....long time right?
So how fun is it that our kids are now playing together?! Sawyer is STILL upset that little Jane is gone. He asks for her everyday. I've already planned their wedding...


Wyatt did NOT like the loud noises. This was pretty much what his expression looked like the whole day. Not always with the ice-cream...

The day before they got here there was a good storm. Jim took the boys out in it and threw firecrackers in the puddles. Sawyer thought that was "awesome!".

Leah and I have had A LOT of adventures together....here is just one more to add to our list...
we had just put all the kids to bed and we went outside to watch our husbands blow more stuff up. Well, when we came back inside I saw something flying around in our house! I thought it was a bird at first but quickly saw that is was in fact a BAT! So....what do Leah and I do?? We scream and hide under a blanket together while our husbands chase it around the house.....
Oh. And what do they do with the poor thing once it's caught? They put it in a bucket with a handful of firecrackers.....yeah....I can't feel TOO bad for the thing. I mean, look at this sucker...
3 comments:
eww, eww, eww, I can't believe you blew him up though!
oh my gosh that bat is sick! scary!
Oh. My! I freak out when we have ants in our house- a bat would push me over the edge!!
Love all the cute pics of your boys!
Post a Comment