My brave little man. I was trying to get a picture of him hanging off that rear bar but caught him mid-air instead. It was a really long drop! I couldn't believe he let go! There was a free monster truck rally!
A quick stop at Daddy's work is heaven for this boy. He gets to climb all the toys and nobody yells at him to get off!
Wyatt thinks he's big enough and old enough to roll around the neighborhood on this thing...Sawyer's legs are barely long enough to pedal it. Give it another year little man. But I love the face he's making...classic Wyatt...tough.
There is no better way to end an awesome day of "boy-toys" than eating oreos...and giving me a lovely oreo smile. Oh. And having daddy read Thomas books for like an hour.
I love having boys.
2 comments:
Can I send Holden out to you, he would be in heaven!!
You have the cutest boys! All 3 of them.
Post a Comment