Ah Wyatt. How many different ways can you possibly fall on your face? Way more than I ever imagined possible. You may not be able to see them well, but he's got bumps and bruises and scratches ALL over his sweet little face. We're thinking of putting Sawyer's old helmet on him for the next couple years...
Ok. So my dining room table was SO SAD! Nothing on it. Nothing on the walls yet. And nothing else in the room other than the table and 4 chairs...very sad, very boring. So I came up with these beauties. I don't have a sewing machine...sad...so I hot-glued. Best part of it all? I had ALL the supplies already!
I told you the room was pathetic. Look at those bare walls. I really need to liven things up. One room at a time though. Also made that lovely fall table "runner". I can't really call it a runner since it doesn't really run the length of the table, I think.
This is random. I thought it was pretty neat. You may just think I'm a nerd. I was changing wyatt in my room and the sun was shining just so...and here is the sweet shadow it cast.
And last for now...my 1 dollar garage sale find. Ugly.
Now BEAUTIFUL!
Anyways. There are plenty more crafty things I've been doing that I'll eventually get around to taking pictures of....Shalane, you've inspired me and made me jealous. I'm buying a sewing machine for my Christmas present.
4 comments:
cute, cute, cute. wyatt and your projects.
You haven't posted nearly enough crafty pictures yet. I have yet to see those modge podge sandals. I wish I was as crafty and talented as you are! Costco has a Singer 6180 Brilliance Electronic sewing machine for 139.99, but there is a $30 off coupon from 10/14-11/7. I want one.
dang maybe i should just give you my sewing machine i have used it about once right after you borrowed it i sewed a pair of jadyns shorts to make them smaller so creative i am. i love your projects. miss hanging out. :(
I was just randomly looking at your blog and came across your amamzing little crafts :) I love the $1 yard sale find! Anyway, your boys are just adorable! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment