So the past 2 weeks have been AWFUL!! Not only did I turn 30, but on that day Sawyer was just the grumpiest boy EVER!! And the next day he was sick with a temp of 103!! THEN, the next day he started screaming that his ears hurt....I had no car at the time...Jims was in the shop so he had mine. So here I am without a car in the middle of the day with my son screaming in pain. What to do? Call Jim, tell him to come home from work and get our son to the doctor. Ends up he has 2 ear infections. Poor boy. Luckily he seems to be back to normal now. Climbing trees. Picking on Wyatt. Being silly.


But now it's poor Wyatt that is sick. No ear infections, just really yucky cold...or teething? Not sure. But he's absolutely miserable. So, one kid gets better, the next one gets sick. And so do I. So here we are, miserably sitting around the house. Poor us.

Oh. Here is my cheap, yucky plastic stool for the boys in the bathroom.
Before

After.
Much better. And it matches the bathroom now. How cool is it that I already had paper sitting around the house that was almost identical to our shower curtains?
4 comments:
So sorry you got sick too. Moms are not allowed to get sick. Glad Sawyer got over those ear infections and that Wyatt didn't get that part of it! Love you lots. PS Come fix up my cheap little step stools! Yours look so much better than mine!
what you turned 30! happy birthday! happy happy birthday bekah! ps i love sawyers hair like that
cute stool poog. and i love sawyers hair like that too!
You are awesome!
Post a Comment