My boys are going to drive me crazy this winter. They live outside. Kansas winters are rediculously cold.
Sawyer rides his bikes EVERYWHERE while poor Wyatt runs after him with a mouth full of dirt. Experts say dirt is good for them,right?

Hey sisters (and brother) remember these bikes? How we used to flip them up-side-down? I love seeing Sawyer on his, it brings back memories.

Wyatt saying bye
Just a little glimpse into Wyatts personality...I know it's really only funny to me, the mom. But he cracks me up at the end of the video when I tell him to come back and he just looks at me like "you gotta be kidding mom" and takes off.
2 comments:
I know a nice warm place you can come to for the winter:). My kids turn over Holden's bike like that all the time and "make ice cream", just like we did!
that picture of wyatt and the front step is so cute!! miss those boys. im getting depressed here.
Post a Comment