Sunday, December 12, 2010

BFF's

Oh my boys. When they're not wrestling or playing and laughing, they are fighting. Luckily no punches have been thrown yet. Is that something I have to look forward too? Do I need to invest in some boxing gloves?
Here is a rarity...the two of them sitting still together. Watching Spiderman. Yes. It's the first time I've exposed my boys to anything remotely violent. And guess what? Sawyer LOVES Spiderman now. Actually...Sawyer is peeking over my shoulder as I type this saying "watch more Spiderman mommy!" He remembers what he was doing in this picture.


We had, most likely, the last "warm" day we're going to have for a while. So off to the park for an afternoon to soak it in.



This is my new FAVORITE picture of Sawyer. He and Wyatt crack me up. When I get the camera out now they both automaticaly say "cheeeeeese!" We were making homemade prezels, which by the way were AWESOME!
It's the perfect advertisement for Magleby's...


MISS EVERYONE!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ken said...

What a great Magleby's advertisement that picture would make! If your boys are anything like my brothers you will see punches thrown at some point. My dad bought boxing gloves when were quite young and none of us ever liked boxing--it just plain hurts even with gloves on.
Miss all of you, Dad.

Denise said...

I miss those boys (and you and Jim too!) Which pretzel recipe did you use? I love pretzels fresh out of the oven. And seriously, can I use that photo for some Magleby's stuff (I wouldn't include any identifying stuff)? I love it. He is one cute boy!

Mel said...

So cute. I miss you too!