So we don't have any photos yet. When Tina gets back and finds time to send them out I'll post them. So it may be a while... :)
We had TONS of fun at her wedding. The bride looked AMAZING and my boys looked INCREDIBLY handsome. The above video is too cute. Sawyer dancing with his new cousin Maddison....whom I absolutely LOVE! So does Sawyer...obviously. And below we have Wyatt showing off some dance moves. He stood by the stereo like this half the time and the other half he was eating chocolate. The boys did SO well! Sawyer was the ring barer and I can't wait for those pictures!
Again, no photos yet, but here is a short clip so you can see the cakes I made. Tina trusted me enough to make her wedding cake. And the Grooms cake. Ken is a firefighter so that's why the grooms cake has flames...
Congrats again Tina and Ken!! Love you!
Oh. Tina. Is it weird that I used that pillow spray as perfume? It smells too good to only enjoy at night. Whatever. I love it.
1 comment:
I love that you use it as perfume! :) I like that you enjoy it so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything. The cakes looked wonderful.
Love you!
Tina
Post a Comment