Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Love

I just love my boys. They share a room and at times it gets nasty...but usually it's moments like this...Sawyer will crawl into bed with Wyatt most nights, and MOST nights they don't fall asleep all sweet and peaceful. Usually it's a wrestling match to the death and I have to come in and separate them. Oh man I love these boys.

So I saw this idea somewhere...can't remember where. Sawyer LOVES LOVES LOVES this! I can't emphasize the love enough. He calls him Frosty. He's SO excited when I ask him to get something out of the fridge. This was a SUPER easy project too. Just used foam and hot glue. That's all you need! Oh. And magnets. :)

5 comments:

Mel said...

You are so cool. You should come live with us...and decorate our house.

ugkuyg said...

ha, that's so cute! (the fridge. and your boys sleeping together)

Denise said...

I love, love your fridge too! The hat just makes the whole thing.

Alisa said...

That is the coolest thing ever! I might have to do it too!

Jamie said...

I am totally doing that to my fridge- So my boys will think I'm as cool as you are!
xo