Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas!

Oh boy. What to say about Christmas...
It was SOOOOO relaxing! We didn't have to go ANYWHERE! We had 3 whole days of just sitting around in our jammies and enjoying family time. It went by WAY to fast.
Here are the boys Christmas eve watching Frosty the Snowman in their new Thomas jammies. Thanks Jane! Sawyer was hyper-ventilating when he saw them he was SO excited.

The boys LOVE their new hats! Thanks mom! Sawyer goes around saying "grandma Palmer, far away in Utah" with a very dejected look on his face. Poor boy. OH! I forgot to take a video of them with the bugs. They are obsessed! Seriously. I'll do that in the next couple days...





Posted by Picasa

I got the boys these funny bicycling santas...at the dollar store...for a stocking stuffer. So far they play with these more than anything else! Next year I'm only getting silly little cheap gifts.

1 comment:

Denise said...

"Tackle Wyatt" Too cute! Love you guys.