Here is one of the warmer days. During Wyatts nap. I told Sawyer to please not play in the mud...when I look out the door this was the beginning...I should have taken a picture a couple minutes later after he splashed around in it...he had no clue I was watching. Ha!
I don't remember why I was mad at the boys the other day, but my voice was rising higher than it probably should and Sawyer looks at me, and calmly says "Mom, calm down." Can't stay mad after that.
Janes birthday was this past weekend. Happy Birthday Jane!! LOVE YOU TONS! The boys helped to decorate and then blow out the candles. Sawyer now wants to pretend having a birthday ALL THE TIME. Tonight Jim is out of town...again...there was left over cake so Sawyer put some candles on and I lit them. We then sang happy un-birthday and they blew out the candles. It was cute.
This video was taken on Jims phone and I can't figure out how to turn it right-side-up...sorry. I'm computer illiterate.
This is definitely my son. He LOVES my "fast" music as he calls it. When Wyatt jams his whole body goes crazy...when Sawyer is jamming in the car, he's so chill about it. His fingers move and that's about it.
Good for you Sawyer...my little punk rocker.
I know these stories are funnier when your present...but...
Driving home the other day Wyatt was getting fussy. Sawyer turns to him and says "It's ok. We're almost home, buddy." Wyatt immediately calmed down.
Part of a conversation I overheard: "Wyatt, you my best friend." I peek around the corner and they are sitting on the same chair Sawyers arm around Wyatt while they're drinking milk. Whenever I get angry at them I conjure up that image...
MISS YOU JIM-BOB!!!!
2 comments:
OH! I miss all of you guys.
Then come see us!!!!!!!
Post a Comment