Friday, February 18, 2011

Pooie

Well. It's not pretty, but Sawyer LOVES it. His new pet snake "Pooie". Yes. Pooie. I didn't give him that name. Sawyer did all on his own. He's obsessed. He sleeps with it, eats with it, reads to it and drags it around the house talking to it. My sewing skills are lacking but what does a 3 year old care?
PS. My new favorite place to get material is our local thrift stores...they have TONS for just pennies! I've got yards and yards of it now. Not sure what all for...but you never know...


Do you remember how cupboards were like the coolest place to hang out? My favorite is when Wyatt pops out and says "cheese! Is Wyatt!". Funny kid.


So I've been working on the boys' room the last couple weeks. It's almost done. I'm excited. Sawyer keeps talking about how AWESOME it's going to be. Pictures soon!! :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

So, so cute! Good job on the snake and good job to Sawyer for the name. Can't wait to see pics of the room when it is finished.

Alisa said...

The snake is cute, can't wait to see the room! I don't know how you will top your old little play room, but I'm sure you have!