But man is he cute. Grass, leaves and all.
I need to get a better picture. As soon as we walk outside Wyatt runs for his lawnmower. And doesn't let it go till forced to go in. It even goes on walks with us.
Typical snack time. Wyatt hardly containing himself in one spot...Sawyer sitting quietly reading. I'm pretty sure he reads more than his aunt Tina...
I recommend these window markers to EVERYONE!! Kids or no kids. I don't know why I haven't taken pictures of mine and Sawyers art before. We have too much fun with them as you can see. He is OBSESSED with the ocean, the arctic, the mountains, the beach and every animal in them. EVERYDAY during quiet time he HAS to watch one of his Blue Planet videos. The other day we were outside playing in the snow and he was grunting around digging in the snow and I asked him what he was doing... "I'm a brown bear mommy. I'm digging for shellfish!" And continued pretending to chomp chomp chomp! Even better. He corrects me. I saw a picture of what I though was a beluga whale and pointed it out to him. He says with a sigh "NO! That a MANATEE mommy!" It's so much fun to watch your kids grow and find interests of their own.
Do any of my siblings remember these!!!? I totally scored at the goodwill the other day. The boys LOVE these!! Were they Grandma and Grandpa Stephensons? Is that where they were? Or ours? I don't recall. I just remember how cool they were.
6 comments:
I love your window art! You are amazing. Also, Dad and I both recognize those toy animals, but don't remember if they were ours or grandparents. But I'm thinking that if we both remember them, they must have been ours. So fun that you found some.
I totally remember those toys! i think they were mom and dad's, but I swear it must have been in thousand oaks.
Window markers! What a great idea- will you come do our windows?? Your boys are precious. And I totally know those toys!!
He probably does get more reading time than I do lately :). Newlywedhood is time consuming!!!! I think we had those same toys as kids, too. They were so fun.
score at the thrift store! I remember those, I love the giraffe! Fun to play in the snow!
UGH!! Awesome! We had all 3 of those animals growing up. my mom still has them at her place..
Post a Comment