Thursday, February 10, 2011

More snow please

We got some snow over night...just a little...only like 12-14 inches. This is pretty unusual for Kansas and I love it! So here are just a couple pictures that really don't do it justice.
This was AFTER I found the bike and put it off to the side so it wouldn't get lost again in case it snowed more. I mean, when I saw it all that was showing were the handle bars.

Started cleaning off my car and realized I should take a picture for Jim who has been out of town all week and missed all the action. And yes, I got the snow blower out and cleared our driveway...all on my own. Ha! I used to be so anti, thought it was better to get a work out. But our drive-way is just to long, it would take ALL day.


Remember this little guy? Sawyer was so confused. Wait till you see his face in the next picture. Trying so hard to figure out who did this to his snowman.




Wyatt HATES the snow. I hate taking him out in it because Sawyer and I LOVE the snow and all Wyatt does is cry and cry and cry. He hates walking on it, he hates touching it, he hates that he can't push around his lawn-mower in it. So he just yells. Poor Sawyer. His play time in the snow always gets cut short because of it.

And by the way...this little hill behind Wyatt? Yeah. Jim and I are making a sweet little sledding hill. Just have to find time this weekend to finish it. And buy a sled. According to Sawyer: "It's gonna be AWESOME mommy!"

No comments: